Grade A Under A - ANIMATED Grade A Under A - ANIMATED

This is all right, but in my opinion, it would be better, if it had a bit more animation. You know, if boss had an idle animation, while listening to Grade, if Grade was a bit animated, when standing under the cash shower, etc.
I don't think it would require that much effort, but that would make the movie a bit more vivid, I guess.

fernan animado fernan animado

The animation was satisfactory, I guess, but I had no idea, what was going on, cause it didn't even have english subtitles.

Carrot Juice! Carrot Juice!

Excellent, back in the time it must have been a really hard task to implement real-time 3d graphics in flash, especially with texture mapping.

Top down Pac Top down Pac

The map is too large to fit on the screen, so the ghosts can shoot you even when you don't see them. They also pass through walls, which is annoying. The fact that you can't just discard a weapon with no bullets automatically as well as automatically pick up a weapon when you don't have one seems pointless to me.

TheOverGhoul responds:

Well, i didn't want to make the map cramped so the player can evade bullets instead of just get stuck in a corner and get rekt, also, also what are you talking about? you can simply drop your weapon whenever you want to with the F key, it even says so on the screen before you start the game, also, automatic picking up would be annoying as it might pick really shitty guns for you, such as those with so little ammo also, automatic discarding would be too easy, really, how hard is it to just press F? seems like a bit of an overkill to actually add something like this.

Presidential Pong 2016 Presidential Pong 2016

The physics is very glitchy, sometimes the ball just flies back when it hits a wall, and the angle of its rebound from the paddle seems to be random, while it should depend on the distance from the paddle center, so that you can control, which direction it flies.
Also, the field is too tiny for such big paddles and ball.
And add a score counter.

BriansBrain96 responds:

Thanks for the advice I addressed most of your concerns, however I still cannot get the score counter to be visible in HTML5.

Luminara Luminara

Too much visual noise, that most of the time I just lose my crosshair and even my ship in all the explosions. Also, all these particles cause a slowdown even on my modern pc.
But the game is quite fun.

Tyrian - Rock Garden Tyrian - Rock Garden

Whoa

This is the best remix of Rock Garden I've heard so far!
Respect!

Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Order Track Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Order Track

Excellent!

I love your remix!
By the way, the song's called Pull Back The Bass, if I'm not mistaken

Bonus Bees Bonus Bees

WOW!

Perfect!
Actually, it's even better than the original song for your extra level from FPA 2!
I'll add it to favourites!

The Adventures of Willie D The Adventures of Willie D

This is horrible, sorry.

Gordon Freeman (Madness Style) Gordon Freeman (Madness Style)

Half-Madness

Great work!
...is it made in M$ Paint? If yes, then it's simply AWESOME!