Top down Pac Top down Pac

The map is too large to fit on the screen, so the ghosts can shoot you even when you don't see them. They also pass through walls, which is annoying. The fact that you can't just discard a weapon with no bullets automatically as well as automatically pick up a weapon when you don't have one seems pointless to me.

TheOverGhoul responds:

Well, i didn't want to make the map cramped so the player can evade bullets instead of just get stuck in a corner and get rekt, also, also what are you talking about? you can simply drop your weapon whenever you want to with the F key, it even says so on the screen before you start the game, also, automatic picking up would be annoying as it might pick really shitty guns for you, such as those with so little ammo also, automatic discarding would be too easy, really, how hard is it to just press F? seems like a bit of an overkill to actually add something like this.

Presidential Pong 2016 Presidential Pong 2016

The physics is very glitchy, sometimes the ball just flies back when it hits a wall, and the angle of its rebound from the paddle seems to be random, while it should depend on the distance from the paddle center, so that you can control, which direction it flies.
Also, the field is too tiny for such big paddles and ball.
And add a score counter.

BriansBrain96 responds:

Thanks for the advice I addressed most of your concerns, however I still cannot get the score counter to be visible in HTML5.

Luminara Luminara

Too much visual noise, that most of the time I just lose my crosshair and even my ship in all the explosions. Also, all these particles cause a slowdown even on my modern pc.
But the game is quite fun.

Jump little robot, jump Jump little robot, jump

The visual styles of the background, blocks and the robot himself are not consistent. Also, there is too few features, I mean, there's only one kind of obstacle and only one kind of platform, you could've added some obstacles on the platforms, moving enemies, platforms, that break, etc. Like in other endless runners. Also, there's no sound.

But hey, at least it works, right?

Scary Stories for Kids 2 Scary Stories for Kids 2

If you're compiling mobile games for web, maybe you should change the controls(add a button to move the screen, instead of dragging it with mouse), cause I had no idea what to do at first.
Also, the background noises disappear after some time.
And... it's not really a game, I mean, it doesn't have a lot in terms of interactivity, it's just a bunch of (not really)scary stories.

But the graphics are nice.

Down is Up Down is Up

Well made overall, but the levels are too easy and can be completed without thinking(which is a catastrophe for a puzzle game).
Oh, and the way that the controls adapt to the direction of gravity seems counter-intuitive.

Skater Jump Skater Jump

Jump physics are completely unrealistic, collision detection is unreliable, the graphics are bad even according to programmer graphics standards, the gameplay is repetitive and boring.

What If What If

Overall this feels like a sub-par clone of Time Fcuk.

Halo® top down shooter Halo® top down shooter

The screen is too small/too zoomed in on the character, you can't tell where you're going and you can't see the enemies, until they're too close to you. This feels like artificial difficulty.
The gameplay itself is alright, but it lacks variety and gets boring really quick, so adding the power-ups is a good idea.

Please don't upload alpha versions to the portal, keep them for sites like deviantart.

venoxis responds:

this is mainly to see if their is people interrested in it, im doing it completly. thx for reading the description the game look great when played full screen.

also note that ive spent about no more than 10 hours in this game so far so im quite happy with the result so far for a first game

why shouldn't i be able to upload alpha version? ive seen plenty of demo and stuff like that on here and you get to play something vs getting nothing, why complain? no one forced you to play you know.

Extraterrestrial Combat Extraterrestrial Combat

Nice try...

...for a first game.
You see, your game is nothing special, it does not have good physics,or upgrades, or smart enemies, or...anything else. It's just a simple "grandfathers" shooter, that, however is 6.6 Mb big.
But for a first game it's not so bad!