Grade A Under A - ANIMATED Grade A Under A - ANIMATED

This is all right, but in my opinion, it would be better, if it had a bit more animation. You know, if boss had an idle animation, while listening to Grade, if Grade was a bit animated, when standing under the cash shower, etc.
I don't think it would require that much effort, but that would make the movie a bit more vivid, I guess.

fernan animado fernan animado

The animation was satisfactory, I guess, but I had no idea, what was going on, cause it didn't even have english subtitles.

Carrot Juice! Carrot Juice!

Excellent, back in the time it must have been a really hard task to implement real-time 3d graphics in flash, especially with texture mapping.

Bad Kitty Animated - Epis Bad Kitty Animated - Epis

I really liked the sketchy style of the backgrounds, but it didn't look consistent with the style of the animation, which was rather generic. The voice acting was meh. The humor was not bad.

RobotTheaterStudios responds:

Thank you for the critique! We will strive to do better!
Would you recommend more unique shapes and less tweens to improve the animation?

Madness Duel Madness Duel

You, my friend, are awesome!

This is one of the most intense madness combat movies i've ever seen! Maybe, the style isn't like in the original madness, but it makes the movie even better: it brings more ACTION! So, keep up the good job and don't forget: you can make awesome movies, you don't have to spam the portal:D

1:11 1:11

Weird Science

This flash drives people CRAZY!
It rocks!